Consulting services for startup clothing brands– help in areas such as business development, creative direction, design, marketing, production and branding.
Let’s Join Forces
There’s no need to go it alone when you can enlist the help of T-Shirt Magazine. If you’re confused about where to start or struggling to make your first sale we can set you on the right path. Don’t waste thousands of dollars without experienced input on the right moves to make to get your brand to the next level. Get unstuck now!
Over the years we’ve helped several brands achieve milestones throughout their unique journeys. Our guidance has lead brands to getting product placements on actors, musicians and athletes, exhibiting at major trade shows, and releasing debut collections.
With a background in apparel design, web design and development, and leading roles with multi-million dollar startups and Fortune 500 companies, we’ve gained over a decade of experience. Our solid grasp of the apparel design and production process came from our hands-on approach to learning the business.
Through our own clothing brand we’ve acquired distribution deals with nationwide retail chains such as Zumiez, and sold products through major online retailers like Karmaloop and Asos. We’ve helped over 10,000 brand owners through our critically acclaimed book, “Launch a Kick-Ass T-Shirt Brand”.
Terms of Service
After registering, you will receive an assessment form with questions about:
- Your brand
- Area(s) of guidance
- Goals and objectives
You will be contacted within 48 hours of filling out the assessment form to schedule your consultation.
Phone Call Scheduling
Calls are conducted through an internet phone call system via Clarity.fm. The minimum duration of a consultation call is 15min.
Refunds & Cancellations
We do not offer refunds for consultation service payments. 48hrs notice is required for cancelling or rescheduling a scheduled call.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
How to develop an identity that wins over customers
How to build a solid foundation for your online store
How to attract your target audience & build a customer base
How to create effective designs that sell themselves
How to operate and grow your clothing company
How to turn your apparel ideas into quality crafted goods